1. Pam Roberson profile image90
    Pam Robersonposted 7 years ago

I hope everyone will forgive me, but I'm unable to leave comments due to my internet service, and I need to get a note out to Elena about her recently published hub: Memoirs of a Business Exec – BUSINESS WRITING!

First, Elena, thank you so much for the reference. smile I truly appreciate it. That was the most important thing I wanted to say, but since I'm here, I want to add just a little bit.

Your hub provides excellent advice for all types of writing even though it's directed towards business writing. I can't tell you how many times I've had professors tell me that clarity is KEY, and most of the time you find clarity by tightening up your work and eliminating many useless words and phrases. In fact, while I've been unable to hub, I've been tossing around an idea for a hub outlining how to accomplish this. It's like you read my mind! big_smile

You are such a fine writer Elena. The way you transfer your thoughts and ideas into words has such incredible flow, warmth, and humor that one can't help but be drawn in. Your words never seem stilted or strained. Reading your writing is like listening to a good friend talk about how she feels.

Bravo to you for a job so well done that there isn't anything left to say! big_smile

2. Elena. profile image88
    Elena.posted 7 years ago

Hi Pam!  I certainly forgive you! smile   It was my pleasure to link to you, the "quantity comes from quality" comment really made me think!  So, high-five!

Also, thanks for your MORE than kind words, I'm not entirely certain I deserve such fine praise!  Even if I don't, I appreciate your extremely generous comment with a huge smile on my face! And another high-five!  Laugh!

Come back to comment territory soon!  Looking forward to see you there, wherever "cyber there" may be! big_smile