jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

What's the Craziest thing on your bucket list?

1. isenhower33 profile image60
    isenhower33posted 4 years ago

I would like to go for a polar plunge with just boxers on in Alaska smile That's probably not the craziest thing I would do but that would be a blast, and very cold.

2. RichieMogwai profile image81
    RichieMogwaiposted 4 years ago

Me, I would really want to go for my first skydive, but i still haven't mustered enough courage to do it

isenhower33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That would be a lot of fun smile

3. btrbell profile image88
    btrbellposted 4 years ago

The craziest thing on my bucket list is that I don't have a bucket list, yet!

Well you best get started smile

4. btrbell profile image88

True that! any ideas?

skydiving? lol smile polar plunge, drive an exotic car, travel overseas, go on a mission trip....theres too many smile

5. NecroBernard profile image77
    NecroBernardposted 4 years ago

Awkwardly offer Richard Dawkins a banana.

6. btrbell profile image88

Well let's see, travel overseas...check, drive an exotic car....check, learn a second language....check, go on a mission trip....check....raise 2 amazing kids...check, skydiving or polar plunge?....not in this lifetime! But...all great ideas! Thank you! I will work on that list!

Oh come on you only live once lol It would be a lot of fun smile How about ride in a nascar? They go a lot faster than any sports or exotic car out there smile Go sit courtside at a lakers game next to The Joker smile

7. btrbell profile image88

Ahh, I most definitely like the newer suggestions a whole lot better!

LOL smile Or if you ever go to san diego, go to a nearby city called spring valley. They have a mountain there i cant remember the name of it, but it has a big statua and cross on it. Go all the way to the top it's like a park sorta and look at the view at night smile

8. btrbell profile image88

Thank you! I will try/. That reminds me of one thing that I have been wanting to do. There is a mountain here ()East Valley, Az) called Peralta Peak. I have wanted to hike up with a thermas of hot coffee just before sunrise. When you get to the top, you can see the whole valley. How amazing would it be to sit there and drink that coffee?

Well you should do it smile

9. btrbell profile image88

I plan to! smile

Good smile

10. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image56
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

Nothing overly crazy. Just want to see everyone of the United States or at least part of each state.

working