jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Average Daily or Monthly Traffic

1. 4FoodSafety profile image85
    4FoodSafetyposted 3 years ago

OK, I may be obsessive - I admit it, I always look at my traffic. I would like to see another column of my average daily or perhaps average monthly verses current. Or perhaps just a graph to see where I am  headed.

What would help you best? An average daily to compare or an average monthly?

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 3 years ago

There use to be a graph that we could view on our profile page. Since the changes I am not sure if we still have one; if we do I have not yet discovered the location of it.

The best way to see your traffic is to use Google Analytics. Once you set that up you can see lots of different information as well as the detailed graphs and pie charts. You can see where the traffic is coming from and if it is being viewed on laptops or phones etc.

It is useful to see which pages have achieved results for you, and also the words are being used in the search terms that finds your hubs and writing elsewhere.

There is even a way to see traffic in real time, but I never have the time to sit and study that.  smile

If you already know this, because you were only asking about on HubPages graphs; sorry.  I hope someone will find this useful when they read it.

3. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

2uesday, there's a graph on your account statistics page. Check it out.

1. 2uesday profile image88
      2uesdayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I have been so busy checking for the idle zzz's and how my stats. are, that I completely missed the word saying graph at the top.

Or it could be that you are better at noticing things than I am !  smile

4. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

Haha I actually spotted it before the compulsory switch over and was wondering why it's in two places. After that was done, I realized smile