jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Ad sense approval

1. bobbinson profile image82
    bobbinsonposted 4 years ago

Hi
    Is it true that you have to have 200 hubs before you can get ad sense approval?

2. Arielqiao profile image59
    Arielqiaoposted 4 years ago

No,not really. You need to write at least 10 hubs before getting approved.

bobbinsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Thanks for replying.
      I have written 22 hubs,but still no joy.
      I guess I should just keep on writing.

1. profile image61
        Robin Thomas Eposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If they havent approved you with 22 hubs, you certainly have to improve the quality of your hubs, assuming that you were rejected due to the content of the hub.

3. WriteAngled profile image93
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

If you are writing quality hubs with original content, it is surprising that you have not been accepted with 22.

One factor could be your country of residence. It is more difficult and takes longer for people from some countries in Asia and Africa to get accepted.

bobbinsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for replying.
      I am a UK resident.English.
      I have written to Adsense,but they do not reply.
      It is frustrating.
      Thanks again.

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

After taking a brief look, I'd say you have some nice hubs. This is a mystery.

I have heard that completing your HP profile gives legitimacy in Google's eyes. I don't know if that's true or how much weight it might carry. Also, how about joining Google+ and linking that to your profile page? I would think that might help. Completing your Google authorship  would probably help also, but I have not attempted that yet so I can't offer any tips on claiming authorship. There is a hub by Glenn Stok that tells how to do it.

http://glennstok.hubpages.com/hub/compl … directions

I have also heard that AdSense offers no customer service, which might be why you never received a reply when you wrote to them. When I had questions of another nature I visited their message boards, and the contributors there helped me out.

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Good luck!

1. WriteAngled profile image93
          WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think that now HP have programmed the matter into the profile set-up, all that is required is to add in a Google+ link in the box provided.

2. essencz profile image76
        essenczposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi bobbinson,
        Your content should be relevant for Google Ads to be displayed. When you're applying for Adsense, just focus on creating some hubs that are revelant with ads.

The only thing I would suggest you is to browse your hubs and see which kind of ads are appearing across your hubs. Are the ads and the content of your hub well connected... If no, i guess that's why Google is not approving your account.

Since the games have changed, better structure your content aligned with the advertising world.. Once you get your Adsense approved, you're a free bird....

4. WriteAngled profile image93
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Perhaps Google is extending the 6-month rule to everyone?

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
      SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe that's it. I think bobbinson's hubs look fine. The only other thing I could think of was that his/her profile page is blank. I hope bobbinson can get it worked out successfully.

working