jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I've a questiona about sharthis buttons

1. profile image0
    hawaiihibouposted 4 years ago

Hello:
    when I first published on hubpages I noticed that there was the sharthis button and now there are none and only twitter and facebook like buttons. I need the social button to share my hubs what happened to it? Can I add it on myself and how do I do this? Thanks.
    Just,
    Krissttina/hawaiihibou
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7320297.jpg

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

The share buttons that used to be at the end of the article are no longer available.  If you want to share your hub on a site that isn't featured, you will need to copy and paste the URL and post on the site yourself.  I think they eliminated the other social sites because they weren't used as often as Twitter and Facebook.

1. profile image0
      hawaiihibouposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi:
      I see. I like to add the sharebuttons and I've accounts at both sharethis and addthis for it's both free accounts. Can you tell me how to add the share buttons on my hubs-I'm a very user friendliest novice-thanks!
      Happy Halloween,
      Krissttina/hawaiihibou

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Krissttina, We can't add our own share this button on our hubs.  You can only add them on your own site.
        HP provides us with the buttons that we are able to use. smile

1. profile image0
          hawaiihibouposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi again:
          thanks. Now I've another questions, my hub Earth Moving North and South Pole says I've a highlighted broken link and there is nothing highlighted-how to remedy this?
          Krissttina/hawaiihibou

1. IzzyM profile image86
            IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to your stats page and click on Broken Links. http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/broken-links

Tell it to 'retest'.

Sometimes it comes back saying Link Good, but if not it will actually tell you what link is broken.

working