jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why would my hubpage earnings drop drastically but traffic did not?

1. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 4 years ago

I had a drop in earnings from say 50 cents to 6 cents but my traffic stayed the same? How could my earnings drop so much I thought it was based on traffic?

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it also depends on how much the advertisers are willing to pay. It appears that fluctuates wildly.

2. profile image60
      Robin Thomas Eposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It depends on which type of earning you are talking about. If its Adsense, then that's nothing, because some may or some may not click ads, even if the traffic is same. Check out the CTR, and if its still same, they you probably shall be receiving low paying ads.

If its the Hub Ad program, then that's a problem, because as far as I know they pay per view.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Oh so...... Did they not tell you about your new income sharing obligations and that Senor J Alverez and Jesus Gomez from M-Turk (Texas) each earned .05c from viewing and rating your page???  sad
    Unbelievable!  roll

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm.  They told me mine was cut in half to pay off Obama's budget over run.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah but at least you know that English is his first language... unlike Kirstie's hub hoppers who would clearly have Spanish as their first tongue!  smile

working