jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

My hub got unpublished and forced to re-submit to an administrator

1. Roy Woodhouse profile image59
    Roy Woodhouseposted 4 years ago

Is this normal? a few minutes ago this happened to me and it looked very serious,.. does this happen to many people? It said the title was misleading, but no more so than the others all about idioms and it was in the same  category as the others and had no excess tags... so I was a bit lost...

does this happen a lot? please help me

1. That Grrl profile image77
      That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It happens now and then. Don't get upset or think it's only you. Try a new title. See if you can get something from the title suggestion tool on HubPages. You can find it on your account page.

2. That Grrl profile image77

You've got an interesting idea as a theme for your posts. Someone might have flagged your post because they are short. Some people think everything should be at least 300 words, or even as long as 500 words. I understand what you meant in your forum post now, about the idiom. Try giving each of your posts a subtitle like - A History of Phrases: Kick the Bucket, A History of Phrases: Keep it Simple, A History of Phrases: Your Light Under a Bushell. That might keep it simple.

1. Roy Woodhouse profile image59
        Roy Woodhouseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ahhh that's a great idea! thank you very much! Yes I think that you may be on to a winner there! It's partially cause I'm trying to help me ex-students learn some idioms and phrases while I'm away in another country! It was the point of no return one... so someone might have got confused as to that one. The latest one is Cross the Rubicon, so before any caesar fanatic gets upset I'll stick English idioms and phrases in front of it - thank you very very much

1. That Grrl profile image77

Glad to help.

working