jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Redgage Users - HOW?

1. Tealparadise profile image90
    Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago

I cannot get #anything# to work on Redgage.  At this point I can't even log in.  I have tried from 2 different computers on different days, and nothing at all is functional!  Is the site still being kept up or is it being let go by the owner or something?  All that I can do is singly upload pictures.  I cannot sync anything, which was the main draw of it to me, to sync and have 1 combined feed.  Now the whole user interface has stopped working today.

1. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image51
      Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is still working but you have do something different rather than changing the computer.Just change the browser.Log in through mozila or google chorme just do this I hope you'll get the better result.

2. melbel profile image90
    melbelposted 4 years ago

RedGage is poorly programmed. Syncing never works. Those who use it upload everything manually. I left the site because:
    A: The backlinks are worthless
    B: There's no money in it
    C: The site has too many bugs.

Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  I'm glad it's not just me, I was getting so angry and frustrated.  Sad now - I wanted to share all of my Europe pictures!

2. quicksand profile image84
      quicksandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sure?

3. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image51
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years ago

Did you try the applications as same as I stated above?

I was using Firefox originally,  tried 2 versions.   I'll try IE next and see how it goes.

1. sgbrown profile image93
        sgbrownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just recently started using RedGage and find it very frustrating as well. I don't remember if I have logged in using IE or Chrome.  When I can get it to work, I have to upload my articles and pictures one at a time, but that does go rather quickly.  I would like to know if anyone gets any traffic from RedGage or am I just wasting my time.  I tried Reddit and find that extremely annoying!

I don't recommend trying to advertise on Reddit.... that is not the point of that site and they will jump down your throat.

4. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

RedGage was glitchy when I joined and I guess you might still be getting the same problems. The best way to use it if you want to, is to is to add links and photos on the days when everything is going smoothly. I would doubt that it is the computer you are using if it is working well on other sites.

5. daisydayz profile image86
    daisydayzposted 4 years ago

I find it very temprimental! I usually have to press login twice to get in, now idea but that works for me. I don't seem to get any traffic to my hubs but occassionally to my blog. I posted a link to my hubbys photo blog which got 1600 views according to them and paid me $1 odd but the views never ranked on my hubbys blog. Its a bit weird to be honest. Dont think it is worth much time. i just do the odd link and see what comes of it.

6. ThompsonPen profile image84
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

I have just signed up for it, and I haven't had any luck. I keep trying to sync it up simply to find friends - I haven't even tried to put anything on there yet, and it won't accept any user names or passwords I put in for say fb or twitter or anything of the like. Actually, my facebook linking page won't even load fully.
    But I am still interested to see what this has to offer.

I was never able to get it to work.  I uploaded a few things manually.  Maybe I will try to create a macro script for it that would do manual uploads without me actually sitting at the computer.  That would definitely be in high demand... though it's sad if I can code more effectively than a website owner.

7. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image51
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years ago

Yea

working