jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

VANISHED HUBS

1. misty95 profile image61
    misty95posted 4 years ago

Can anyone enlighten me as to why my 32 hubs have vanished of my profile page. Please.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Did they get Z'd?

2. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When you goto [Username]>My Account (top right), are they all still published? Have they been unpublished?

I found this hub from the cache: http://misty95.hubpages.com/hub/The-Lig … te-Keepers

It may be a Zzzzz - honestly it's very confusingly written, poorly formatted and probably won't get many views. If they're all like that...

Her profile still shows 32 hubs, so I don't think HP did that to her. big_smile

Though, I got to wonder what would cause an all encompassing subdomain Z scenario...

1. WryLilt profile image86
            WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How COMPLETELY random! I viewed her profile before and there were no hubs - now they are showing!

Maybe they were Zzzzd and she turned on the feature to show Zzzzzs on the profile?

That would be my guess as well. I'll leave it to someone else to explain why she shouldn't do that...

For misty95:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#IdleHub

"Show Idle Hubs on my profile:
              Showing Idle Hubs may diminish your search traffic. What are Idle Hubs?
              Yes  No"

1. That Grrl profile image78
                That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I set all my Hubs to show on my profile too. I don't care what Google doesn't like about it. I wrote them and I want them to be visible. Several of my Zzz posts have had bursts of traffic lately. It really annoys me that I have to make some phony update to get them active again. They already were active enough in spite of HubPages mucking around with statistics.

2. Nellieanna profile image83
        Nellieannaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I notice that one has several comments from when it was written some while ago.  It is confusingly presented, but I don't think that's a cause for being arbitrarily unpublished.  Perhaps the content is objectionable?

3. Nellieanna profile image83

Have you tried checking to see if they're listed in your "statistics" with some sort of status which would cause them to be delayed until corrections are made? 

To get to Statistics' go to you "My Account" which is on the drop-down menu when you touch your name in the upper right task bar on your Profile and all other pages when you're signed in?  Then you can examine the Statistics list of your hubs, which lists all hubs you have, both published and not yet published - with their status in the codes applied to them.

1. Nellieanna profile image83

You might try writing and posting a hub about some everyday subject - a recipe or "how-to" article which isn't along the usual lines of your other hubs and see what happens to it.

2. misty95 profile image61
    misty95posted 4 years ago

Historically they were wrote under intense pressure.
    The main object was attained.
    The Light of truth.
    Thanks all.

May The Force be with you... big_smile

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
    Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years ago

Misty, I would contact the HubTeam for help if I were you.

working