jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How do I drag a capsule to the end of my text? (Not above it)

1. HoneyBB profile image88
    HoneyBBposted 3 years ago

I wrote a paragraph in a text capsule and then I wrote more under it in a recipe capsule. The space between the two in about 8 inches long. I want to bring the Recipe Capsule up to the end of the text from the Text Capsule. I have been trying to drag and drop but I can't even pick the Capsule up so I don't know how this works.

1. Austinstar profile image76
      Austinstarposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You have extra "returns" in your text capsule it sounds like. Edit the text capsule and backspace or delete all the extra lines.
      To move entire capsules, you will have to look on the right hand side of your hub where the titles of your capsules are shown. You can drag and drop the titled capsules from there. It's weird, but that's the way it's done.

HoneyBBposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Austinstar, I have done this before and just let it go after hours of trying to figure it out. I appreciate your time.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Can you see the green arrows on the top right hand side of the capsule?  Click the up arrow to move the capsule up one.  Click the down arrow to move it down one.  Click the right-pointing arrow to float the capsule to the right.  If the capsule is already floated to the right and you want to make it full width again, click the double-headed arrow. 

Sounds like you need to read this:

HoneyBBposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa for your time. I have finally figured it all out.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is a matter of spacing.  If you go to the end of your last line in any capsule and put the curser at the end of it, you can space down to create some white space.  If you don't want the white space, then just make sure that the curser stays at the end of your last sentence.  Drag down from there and hit delete to get rid of any extra space and that should do it.