Amazon products having problems with images

1. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 3 years ago

I am having a problem loading images of selected Amazon products to my pages. It is very similar to a problem I noticed earlier this year, that was later resolved.   It is easier for me just to quote what I said in another forum post -

'This is the message I am getting when trying to add an Amazon product

"Amazon is not providing us a price for this item. Therefore it can not be displayed." '

My second comment was -

"Having spent the time since my last post trying to solve this - a work around that I have used in the past seems to work.

When the message comes up as you choose 'specific products', that you cannot have an image - go into the Amazon page and copy the description of the item, now post it as the 'keywords choice' for the item in the Amazon capsule. With any luck you will find the item appears as if by magic, considering you cannot have an image because no price is available.
    This is very similar to a problem we had with Amazon capsule earlier this year."

I discovered this problem, when trying to add products to capsules that no longer had an image in them; so I was forced to edit the hubs.