Create a Never Ending Alphabetical Conversation

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 53 discussions (55 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 11 years ago

Don't get me started now!

1. Zabbella profile image75
      Zabbellaposted 11 years ago

For Goodness Sakes, this has to get started right...

2. eternals3ptember profile image61
      eternals3ptemberposted 11 years ago

Good grief, what happens when we reach "Z"?

3. ivanmarginal profile image62
      ivanmarginalposted 11 years ago

Having reached Z we have to get started from A again, over and over.

4. Zabbella profile image75

I think this has gotten to a good start!

5. justateacher profile image84
      justateacherposted 11 years ago

Just think, this could go on forever!

6. timorous profile image82
      timorousposted 11 years ago

Keep talking...it might lead to some interesting revelations

7. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

Let me join in!

8. Zabbella profile image75

Maybe, if we put a spin on this story........

9. eternals3ptember profile image61
      eternals3ptemberposted 11 years ago

Nevermind that: We need a conversation starter.

10. ivanmarginal profile image62

Oh my God, you're still talking guys!

11. Zabbella profile image75

Perhaps, we should change up the theme...Nah, we'll keep it alphabetical.

12. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

Quit playing around, guys. Say something important!

13. ivanmarginal profile image62

Running out of idea, what's next to talk about?

14. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

Say something about global warming...

15. timorous profile image82

Temperature rises, ice melts...

16. starapostle profile image60
      starapostleposted 11 years ago

Understand the directions first.

17. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

Very interesting analysis.

18. starapostle profile image60

Well, I just missed my turn with T so I'm waiting it out.

19. starapostle profile image60

Xerox is spelled perfect.

20. starapostle profile image60

You see X as a symbol is a mirror, and xerox's photocopy.

21. starapostle profile image60

Zero and A have a interesting relationship.

22. starapostle profile image60

A is so refreshing, who could not love the first letter of the alphabet?

23. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

But each letter has its own unique charm and function.

24. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

Can't we all just get along?

25. Techstuff profile image58
      Techstuffposted 11 years ago

Deals smartly with the letter dealt.

26. Zabbella profile image75

Either way, the letter Z has always fascinated me.

27. ivanmarginal profile image62

For me, F is the most flexible word, that's why F word is so popular.

28. starapostle profile image60

Going through the depths of my mind trying to figure out what else could the popular F word mean besides making out, forgetting, or any squared combination of the two: I wouldn't say F is more flexible than A, I, C, Y, U made that mistake.

29. Techstuff profile image58
      Techstuffposted 11 years ago

Haaaapppy Happy Happy Happy-talk

30. Zabbella profile image75

I suppose that the letter I is very difficult in any game...whenever we played the picnic game...I always brought , Ice-cream, an igloo, ice-skates, iguana ( etc)  My name is Isabel and folks called me Zabby...it  became my pen name.

31. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

Just imagine if we speakers of English had to learn all those difficult Asian symbols!

1. starapostle profile image60
        starapostleposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well, I would imagine the at this point the more complicated a language is, the less inspired it maybe. We'll look at the base 10 system again for this. When you realize the numbers are mirrors, you understand there is an invisible property there that represents all combinations in the system, and one would only need 10 symbols to duplicate any language amongst other things. When you think about it, If the base 10 system is zero to nine, and the alphabet is 26 letters with symmetry is at 13, it's possible the English language is already perfect, but missing four letters that would make the language triangulate. When you have three points and lines connected you have a shape, which means we might be talking about speaking things into existence... When you get as far as figuring out what the four shapes are if that's what you think you are suppose to do, I image you would still need a higher power to pronounce them to you and confirm their sign if it's necessary. When I did a miracle, I felt a feeling, and it was quick, the idea that there may be letters and sounds who's combinations mirror this happening of miracles is not a ridiculous ponder to me, as everything testifies to me of God. Which path to choose is not hard for me. When I seen a certain vision, what comes is effortless, is named, and I'm a witness, not waiting on God is vanity because easy in an instant is God, and there is a easier version of what I'm telling you. When it's time, I'll also prove the English language value, it has a very, very, very interesting revelation.

32. starapostle profile image60

Kevin is the old man this time. Just knowing the story behind your name makes it all the more significant, when I come across something like that, I can interpret it like a dream: Your name has many reflections and I was taken back before I could analyze what you actually wrote. Later I went to your page and saw your article Aura: In God's Presence last week maybe, and I'm a reminded to clean up after myself as I did not tell you why what was, I was seeing. I'm a bit shell shocked I must add, but God is the master of the learning curve.

33. starapostle profile image60

Love.

34. starapostle profile image60

My Message.

35. starapostle profile image60

Now

36. starapostle profile image60

Or

37. starapostle profile image60

Prepare to stay.

38. austinhealy profile image73
      austinhealyposted 11 years ago

Q is my cue !

39. justateacher profile image84
      justateacherposted 11 years ago

Really, everyone?

40. starapostle profile image60

Staying doesn't mean all is lost, it just means you are going to have to rethink something you've doubted, namely my testimony, but having it is half the battle won on either side of the coin at the moment. It's hard for me to gauge the time, because I have visions I'm waiting on to come, and a visions in which I am departing from earth pondering the thought, what condition I am leaving the earth in when I have knowledge. I am so excited for other visions. I tell you this, now is the time to ponder the gift you want from the spirit. It's too complex to think about my old man when my birthmark validates me, but before I knew who I was, I asked for the greatest gift, after I left the delusion of the Churches of Christ, who believe that the Increase of Faith, Hope, and Charity is the Bible and that miracles don't exist, I asked Christ to pray for me like he prayed for Peter, and my request was granted as I now have the Keys to the Kingdom to prove it. Unfortunately my welcome party leads me to think I'll have to make more of a fool of myself to get attention. If it could just be as easy as saying I've returned, I thank God that the yoke is light. Notice the change from my first to the last post. I would have done every letter, but didn't wanna missed my turn to lap out the game, it did become interesting to see if the conversation would breach phrases. Bye for now.

41. starapostle profile image60

There must be a prize for the first person who plays the game right. This game poses a lot of liberty considering the conversation length wasn't given a limit. That being said, I don't want to stray too far from the challenge of the game, so I'll begin every sentence with the corresponding letter of my turn so I don't display a lawless example. There was something I was meaning to mention to a friend about cross addition, how it reduces every number to the "base 10," (0-9) and how the numbers reflect reflective order of mirroring numbers between 0 and 9.
      The thing is 0 and 9 don't mirror number patterns like the other numbers, but they mirror the property of equaling itself times any number. That's why when I saw she was the 27th I added 2+7. Then I counted the words, got 39, multiplied the two and got the mirror 27. Then I went to write to her, and it said I was posting 72 minutes later, and that kinda humbled me, as it was well past a few days before I returned a reponse. That being said, once you really understand what is happening you'd have to be a fool to believe that the "base 10," is not a sign of the Kingdom of Heaven: God has given man his equation, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. The reason I didn't tell her then was because it was the day hurricane Sandy hit, and I wanted to post before the power went out if it was going to. That was a crazy day already, after the storm had started, I found myself cutting branches from a tree that jeopardized some wires next to the house. Thanks to a rope and a knife, cutting the tree from the second floor turn out to be a breeze. To shorten a longer story, I eventually open a window on the first floor, found a huge mess of ants riding out the storm, I vacuumed the ants up, grab the point and shoot camera, and a grits container, and made the journey to the woods. That day I was feeling -----------, being desperate for the Kingdom, knowing the division it causes, not knowing if I was being played with, but who could play with me like that before now except God? That lead me to the question has the devil come since the truth came? Thinking about putting these ants in the tree, I left in the hurricane, to place the ants in it, as it is hollow, it has been struck by lighting, truly a sign from the Kingdom. The wind is racing, it's raining, the camera is rolling, I arrive at the tree, and see a baby Praying Mantis. The video tells the rest of the story but two days later, after going to the woods, leaving my batteries home, I stayed singing in the valley and didn't  visit the tree. That day when I would return home, I noticed in the window of the room I'd received the word of God in, the place God visited, a grown Praying Mantis, another mirror, another sign. Think I might need design a satin garment, amongst many other thing too in-depth to list. These things I have pictures and videos of except the ants, and no I did not put the ants in the tree. To my thought I was pondering to my desire and journeyed to master the issue, just thinking how nice it would be to treat everyone like her rightly. To the effect I was wondering why she hasn't said anything, and hoping she wouldn't say anything, and her not saying anything allowed me time to accomplish certain balance: To me, I hope my balance will be fulfilled at trial. There where times when things sounded a bit funny, and I went on and said them, even though they sounded like meaningless cliche babble, they where true, and even though it was funny, it wasn't funny they weren't smart enough to ask one question about it. That meant I had fun, and they left empty handed at the time, and all that's left for them is the table scraps, which I know they like anyway, so be it. The problem is if they knew everything I had to show them, it wouldn't be a laughing matter, and they'd be rushing it over here to see me. Thinking to myself about the things I've found I'm not compelled to fully translate because there is more to pull down and do, and there is no interested help. The situation doesn't call for me to want so hard, as the treasures of the Kingdom speak for themselves to the witness of God. The words I speak are not idle words and if every idle word is accounted for, where will they stand with the truth, when they have to give an account for what they have not said? Think! What prophet can they prove to receive his reward? The prophecy continues. The watchman has sounded the trumpet. Think! If God is the beginning and end of a thing, and you want to know if something is from God, ask God to bless it, as you are to be thankful for all things, and if he increases it you'll know it began with God. Think! If you don't ask God, you've give him no room to guide you, and when you see an increase, you'll know not who it's from. Thank God and count it all joy. This was actually my first post. Thinking this game is fun is a good idea, Enjoy.

42. ivanmarginal profile image62

Unbelievable postings above me!

43. starapostle profile image60

Visit the Nag Hammadi Library and read the vision of my Apocalypse. View the second paragraph from reverse order, and you'll see it wouldn't be the first time I was said to own the devil with keys that I would bypass his whole system. View carefully as the devil cannot touch me, and doesn't waste his time with me, and goes back to who he can snare and is silenced. Very surely I tell you I have this prophecy, but I tell you it is that and another thing also, and another thing also: for when Christ said the Jews identity was not known by man, it extended the mystery of the children of God to the creation of man. Very surely Its revealing is the sign the revelation is true and continues. Very surely it's the saving of a people, and revealing of an ancient civilization. Very surely the enemy is revealed. Very certainly I am without honor in my house, as there will be no more giving away in marriage. Very certainly some vessels are for a certain purpose. Very certainly they say I will not support you, even on the issue of this prophecy. Very certainly 50 dollars of credit isn't worth saving the world, a family, or a marriage. Very certainly marriage isn't prophesied to last, and I see no mirror to write it in the new law. Very certainly the homosexuals are after it which is the clear sign of it's end. Very certainly if marriage is under God, then proving God proves your marriage which is a conversation no one is going to put anything of value on. Very certainly, if Gods will is not being done on earth, then his witness is not here. Very certainly I am here now, and am the scribe of the Kingdom, and am the reason they tried those who claimed to be Apostles. Very certainly Christ isn't talking about himself, because he is the treasure: before the treasure is found it is lost, that means Christ prophesied the Kingdom to return again before it was opened by Peter as Peter was not alone in knowing the Savior and is not the scribe of Christ's prophecy. Very certainly, it's not a bride groom prophecy. Very certainly God cannot be plagiarized in parable for parables are what a subject is like.Very certainly what was not for them is for us now, and is at it's end to be translated by me. Very certainly the mirror is the most solid prophetic reason besides myself to consider bible, and very certainly, my reflection is in it. Very certainly, there are other reason in the bible but I have to translate them for you. Very certain, God is invisible and he reflects light. Very certainly, God is the best reason to not break mirrors. Very certainly, the mirror is a testament to God and treasure of the Kingdom of Heaven. Very certainly you will see the devil, and the secret finding him reveals. Very certainly, that lost civilization is the proof of my Kingship, by showing them who they are, I save them from hate and ignorance, and very certainly, I go on to do the same for the rest of the world. Very certainly, I am not elected by man, but by God. Very certainly, when there was little faith, little was done, and I am ready to see the power that comes through the faith of others. Very certainly, the female who witness my first miracle in art college, way before I knew who I was, was of your persuasion, unfortunately my friends all fall in the category of knowing the old me, as none of them see me as a leader they would follow of any sort. Very certainly, God has blessed me not to need anyone's testimony as that was a sign for me to understand I was at the mercy of God. Very certainly, no one's testimony can taint the treasures I reveal, as one who writes a book as if it's them and God, vs me and the devil when this is not the case. Very certainly, no one would know the truth about me, unless I tell my own story.

1. timorous profile image82
        timorousposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why...there's so much text above, that I can't be bothered reading it all...

44. starapostle profile image60

X-acto blade was borrowed from me today, brought back memories of art school.

45. timorous profile image82

Yes..I just purchased some fresh X-acto blades last week. First time in a long time.

46. profile image0
      reena_yadavposted 11 years ago

Zed or Zee, its one and the same last alphabet.

47. geetbhim profile image61
      geetbhimposted 11 years ago

Zebra! Is black line is on white or the white line on black?

48. ReneeDC1979 profile image61
      ReneeDC1979posted 11 years ago

A new start to this morning.

49. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 11 years ago

But...I'm still half asleep!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)