jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Photo not coming through on social networks

1. carol7777 profile image85
    carol7777posted 3 years ago

http://carol7777.hubpages.com/hub/Astro … mbinations

This is the ONLY hub that will not show photo on social networks and on Bio page in hubpages.

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Carol, where you ever able to get the picture to show up? I wish I could be of help.. I just can't imagine why it isn't showing up. To me, it seems like it is some kind of bug or problem going on causing your photo not to show up. That is just my best guess because HP is the source of the photo.  Have you contacted the staff yet? That would be my next move.

2. teaches12345 profile image92
      teaches12345posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had that happen to me a couple of times.  I have to capture the URL from the "link to this page" at the bottom of the hub post to get it to show the photo when this happens.  Hope you got the problem fixed, Carol.

2. shiningirisheyes profile image61
    shiningirisheyesposted 3 years ago

Carol - I am unable to access my e-mail setting even though I am providing the proper password answer.  I also am not receiving e-mail notices and my hubs are not showing up on my profile page.  I have not changed any setting although now I can not access any setting to see what might be wrong.

I have sent several e-mails asking for assistance but have not received a response.

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My goodness! I bet you are frustrated... did you get the problems worked out? I sure hope so.. that kind of stuff drives me crazy!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

It happens to me occasionally.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

Would this explain why I get a HUGE 'H" rather than the photo on the hub? tongue it does look out of place.

5. Deltachord profile image82
    Deltachordposted 3 years ago

Thanks teacher 12345,

I had this problem yesterday and didn't know what to do about it.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

one hub will show a pic, while another one won't no matter what you do. The share buttons are on some hubs, while not on others. I don't have any share buttons on any of my hubs.