jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

my unpublish hub is gone

1. profile image0
    passion4fassionposted 4 years ago

im new here what to do to get back your un publish hub? i didnt get txt code also thats why i can publish it then i just save it un publish but its gone? anyone can help me im new here

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may have accidentally deleted the hub. Did you write the text in a text editor on your computer? It is always recommenced to write your hub, save it in your text editor then copy the finished product to hubpages. That way, if there is an accident you can start over.

What do you mean by, you didn't get txt code?

2. profile image0
    passion4fassionposted 4 years ago

im trying to publish my work but keep asking the code and the box said the code sent to my number but i didnt get any txt

3. Junaid Ghani profile image78
    Junaid Ghaniposted 4 years ago

Go and check in my accounts. In the bottom of the page, you would definitely find that!

1. profile image0
      passion4fassionposted 4 years ago in reply to this

everytime im trying to publish my work the box appeared saying submit the code but i didnt get any code i been waiting

1. Junaid Ghani profile image78
        Junaid Ghaniposted 4 years ago in reply to this

May be you made any mistake in typing your cell number. Check it out and if still it occurs, contact the admin. That may help you in resolving your problem smile

4. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image50
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 4 years ago

I think code they are asking for verify your code.Check your cell for that code else opt resend code option,secondly choose Ivr option for said code.

working