jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I need some motivation

1. SaritaJBonita profile image79
    SaritaJBonitaposted 4 years ago

I joined HubPages last year, but I never came back to keep publishing.  I love writing, but I haven't written a single word in four months.  Joining this challenge might encourage me to keep writing, which always makes me feel better!  Bring on the constructive criticism... 10 Hubs in 30 days.

1. daisydayz profile image85
      daisydayzposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello Sarita and welcome back to hubpages I suppose. There is a great community here once you start publishing and getting involved. A little challenge is always a good way to push yourself forward. I am working on a 30 hubs in 30 days challenge at the moment, so we are in similar boats. Wish you the best, and I'll be checking back to see your new hubs and how the challenge is going for you!

1. SaritaJBonita profile image79
        SaritaJBonitaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I just checked out your page and saw a few photography articles.  I'm also an aspiring photographer, and perhaps my next Hub will be about that?  Thanks for the support!

2. Drive By Quipper profile image59
    Drive By Quipperposted 4 years ago

I'm not much of an editor. I need one. I just wish you well and hope you find inspiration. I always remember what my high school teacher said, "Think with a pencil in your hand."

3. daisydayz profile image85
    daisydayzposted 4 years ago

How is the challenge going? I saw a new hub was posted yesterday! Good for you and keep it up! You will make 10 in 30 days if you stay focused. I'm up to 13 in 11 days now so am on track to make my 30 hopefully! Just need to hope I can keep the ideas coming!

working