jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

traffic sources

1. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

I forgot to ask this one before..

the traffic source page says top 30 sites.. I assume thats the top 30 according to their own google rank or something?

Would be it be possible to have it reflect the top 30 sources of our actual inbound hits?

(Or is that already what its doing and I just dont understand how it works?)

because it would be a good promotional tool to know when we're being linked to, and right now I have to go into each view stats area for each hub to see.. I have 48 inbound hits from some forum and its not showing in the main traffic source page and its very time consuming to have to go into each hub and check to see if any new places are showing up.

I have lots of "6 this month" but "66 ever" for engines like google saudi arabia.. could we maybe have those drop off when other sources surpass it? Or maybe just be able to access all the sources on another page somehow?

I'm such a pain today... sorry... smile

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

The page does reflect the top 30 according to all time inbound hits already.  I just added a filter, so you can limit the data on that page to the last day, week, month, or all time.  That may help you a little.

1. Isabella Snow profile image89
      Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that's awesome, exactly what I meant! Thank you!!!! smile smile smile smile

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I really like that filter.  Thanks for adding it.