jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Help! The warnings won't stop!

1. 0
    WhydThatHappenposted 3 years ago

First, I was getting adult warnings and overly promotional warnings. Then I got rid of the links and still got an overly promotional warning. I emailed support and was told to make sure that unhyperlinked urls were not mentioned more than twice, so I went through the article and remove the extra mentions. So now there are no hyperlinks at all and two unhyperlinked mentions of the website I reviewed, but I am getting the overly promotional warning and a deceptive hub. I dont know what to do!

Help please.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

We are all doomed...

1. somethgblue profile image91
      somethgblueposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Its Nibiru Planet X interfering with Hub Pages and honest folks trying to make some extra money . . . seriously though just get rid of any extra links and stick to one per topic.

2. World Religion profile image61
      World Religionposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. 0
        WhydThatHappenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My HubScore is varying more than usual. I don't know about the interlinking thing- Isn't that something they encourage us to do?

I'm just frustrated at this point. I wish the moderators would highlight the problems that they are seeing instead of just giving us these general warnings. I thought it was a good hub, and I put a lot of time into editing it and I want to know what exactly I should fix before I start over from scratch, lol.

3. kenson145 profile image59
      kenson145posted 3 years ago

Does it mean we should do more hubpages internal links?
      Does Hubpages allow outgoing links?