jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

1. jines86 profile image59
    jines86posted 3 years ago

I started watching this show on MTV and I find it very interesting I feel its going to give a great oppurtunity  for people to really express themselves ang go beyond and stop being afraid of that face to face interaction in order to really connect with someone

2. 0
    Renee Collinsposted 3 years ago

I'm a little worried that it will scare people away from finding love on the internet. But it's only been one episode, I'm hoping for some success stories.

1. prospectboy profile image89
      prospectboyposted 3 years ago

I was watching a show on MTV last night, and I saw an advertisement for the show you've stated. It looks quite interesting. I may just give it a look.

2. 0
      Peelander Gallyposted 3 years ago

It was a movie first. And finding love on the Internet isn't usually a very good idea, especially in the context we're talking about.

3. justateacher profile image84
      justateacherposted 3 years ago

I found love on the internet...and married him! Before I meet him I met lots of jerks and a stalker....I guess I am one of the lucky ones...my story had a happy ending...

4. trucksareforgirls profile image61
      trucksareforgirlsposted 3 years ago

I love that show! I just watched it a few days ago. I've met tons of people over the internet. Catfish is a great way like you said for these people to finally meet the people they have connected with for so long, and do it in a safe manner.

5. Night Magic profile image60
      Night Magicposted 3 years ago

I haven't seen the show.  Now that everyone is talking about it, I'm going to find out what time it's on.

6. Bard of Ely profile image86
      Bard of Elyposted 3 years ago

I thought you meant the finny kind! I used to keep tropical fish.

7. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

You've gotta be Joking!! sad

This thread is titled Catfish and your talking about find love with a Fish???  yikes

Sheesh... if you made that sort of Catfish connection here, you'd get arrested!!!  smile
      It's only legal to date old trout here!  lol