jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Wife runs over husband because Obama won

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

"Arizona woman runs down husband with car for not voting: police"

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-run … 26220.html

This is getting out of hand...

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Loved how the news anchors had nothing to say after the reporter finished her on-scene story. Amazing!

2. profile image0
      Peelander Gallyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's sad when you go: "Eh, yeah, Gilbert again".

2. LetitiaFT profile image83
    LetitiaFTposted 4 years ago

Let me get this straight. It's Obama's fault her family is having a tough time and it's her husband's fault Obama won? She's not taking too much responsibility for her own life now, is she?

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think she just got mad. And then stupid. At least, that's probably going to be her defense. Sad, sad, sad.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

She says it was an accident. That her foot hit the gas when she meant to hit the brake. Of course there are all those witnesses who saw her chasing him all over the parking lot....lol Her explanation for that is that she was just trying to scare him. Who knows? Maybe she will get an O.J. jury. big_smile

2. LetitiaFT profile image83
        LetitiaFTposted 4 years ago in reply to this

In a way I almost envy her. Wouldn't it be terrific to be able to project all your problems on the outside world, from those furthest from you to those closest to you. Of course, the consequences of acting that out are dire...

3. dailytop10 profile image88
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

If it was simply a game for her, that's too dangerous. LOL. As for Obama winning, she can't change the fact even if she ends up killing everyone who voted for Obama. hahaha..

1. LetitiaFT profile image83
      LetitiaFTposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Which, incidentally, would be the majority, since Obama was elected in a democracy. Running her husband over; talk about sore loser.

4. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 4 years ago

Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of marrying someone with opposing political views or the politically apathetic.  Some more devout followers of American politics might argue he had it coming.  I think it's more interesting that she allowed her impulses to take over.  Thank goodness she doesn't live in England, there would be shopper carnage on Christmas Eve. smile

5. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

Wow.

I am...speechless.

working