jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Stan "The Turd" Fletcher is back!

1. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 4 years ago

If you haven't had the 'pleasure' (and I use this term loosely) of meeting this Hubber, do give him a visit at http://stanfletcher.hubpages.com/.  For some odd reason, he's been awol far too long and has now had the audacity to grace us with his questionable presence.
    He's even started another one of his contests, so do exercise your right to be hysterical and join in!
    http://stanfletcher.hubpages.com/hub/Th … b-Contest.

Stan is, in fact, THE man! cool

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

And I thought I was demented... I will have to coagulate on this...

3. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

Read Stan's latest hub and saw the contest.  I'm glad he's back, but the contest is not my cup ot tea:)

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Of those 20 topics, I didn't detect one that any SEO potential. I could be wrong...

4. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 4 years ago

Stan's humor is not for everyone, vocalcoach, but he's been quite the legend around here who's been off galavanting (actually doing post-grad work or something, can't exactly recall) and has now returned.  ps-if you know Stan, SEO is not the point to the contest at all!  Mr. Fletcher has had a number of writing contests that simply ask us to have a ball writing, drone on about whatever you choose to, and cast SEO to the wind.  Just have fun.  Someone will win...something...maybe. wink
    I think rather than try to explain his honestly wonderful personality and humor, I'll see if he'd come here to the forums and help dig me out of this abyss!

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I also thought there would be more of a response to this thread. Hopefully things will perk up tomorrow. smile

1. lorlie6 profile image86
        lorlie6posted 4 years ago in reply to this

He has been gone for some time, and so many of us come and go...but he is a HubPages' keeper-as are you!  Aww, shucks...wink

working