jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Hey... looksa like I hsave saome kind of problem here...

1. Nicole Winter profile image61
    Nicole Winterposted 8 years ago

ISA thisa sa virusa or isa my keybosarsd mesasaed up?

--- Nicole SA. WQinter

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

If you have a keyboard that is hooked to your computer via a USB connection, try unplugging it and plugging it back in.  That used to happen to me when I had a cheap USB keyboard. tongue

3. ProfoundPuns profile image86
    ProfoundPunsposted 8 years ago

It looks like some of the keys might be stuck together. The S and the A are getting pressed at the same time, as are the W and the Q. Did anything spill recently?

4. Nicole Winter profile image61

Yesa thsat'sa the firsat thing I did ... then I sacsaned my computer for virusaesa... grr.  etc, etc, I think my keybosard isa jusat hosaed... thsanksa, guysa...

NW

5. Nicole Winter profile image61

Okay, it was the keyboard, my boyfriend just dropped off a spare he had and the computer is running fine, now... This now brings up the list of roommate computer fatalities to three: 1.  DSL modem, 2. My mouse now is sticky on the inside and keeps double clicking on things, 3. My keyboard.  Seriously... Pissed... Off.

--- Nicole A. Winter

P.S. Thanks for your suggestions guys, I'm gonna take my keyboard apart later and see if I can repair the damage.

6. Journey * profile image87
    Journey *posted 8 years ago

good luck Nicole, seems like your problem was solved by the time I got over to the forum.

7. Nicole Winter profile image61

Yes, thanks, Journey* ... now if only I had some kind of roommate repellent!  I've been thinking about turning my computer off when I'm not using it, but it just seems so mean.

---  Nicole A. Winter

working