jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Which of your hubs are you the most proud of?

1. literatelibran profile image60
    literatelibranposted 4 years ago

Do you have one Hub that stands out in your own mind? Post a link to it here so we can all take a gander at it!

1. healthylife2 profile image93
      healthylife2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm the most proud of an article I wrote about chemotherapy and that article was the original reason I joined HP so I could help others going through the experience. It is the one that is often gets a score of 100 although it changes and I'm not really sure what the article scores mean anyway. It also consistently gets the most views and was the second article I wrote before I even understood that the goal was to get them indexed in google and all the other SEO stuff.

2. davidlivermore profile image88
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

This is a really hard one for me.  I was proud of certain hubs until I started my Apprenticeship program, then as I learned more about how to write up a hub, I found the hubs I were proud of needed a lot of work.

<link snipped>

However, that hub, which is one of my latest hubs, I am the most proud of.  It's the first hub I incorporated images, easy to read steps, and the in-color text capsules in a way to make a really nice looking hub.  But it's also the fact that my images give a graphical representation of the steps in my hub, which I think would help someone who is more of a visual learner than one who would read just plain text.

1. aykianink profile image60
      aykianinkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I remember seeing a thread where you post SOMEONE ELSE'S work.  I assumed that thread was set up that way because we're not supposed to talk about our own work.  If this thread abides by all the rules, I'll glad post one of my own though:-)

2. literatelibran profile image60
      literatelibranposted 4 years ago in reply to this

David, that is an excellent Hub! Thanks for sharing. Any tips for those of us that are noobs?

3. craiglyn profile image84
    craiglynposted 4 years ago

This one of mine stands out in my mind because I had fun doing it and I love the video at the end.
    <link snipped>

4. davidlivermore profile image88
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

The only way I learned was by trial and error.  I'm mostly self taught and just had to play around with the problem.

5. LMSommerauer profile image77
    LMSommerauerposted 4 years ago

I'm new to HubPages, but I'm most proud of my "How to Ease the Transition to Vegetarian Eating" Hub, because it really seemed to connect with readers the most. I wrote my newest hub with that one in mind, on "Ethical Consuming," so I hope people enjoy that one, too!

6. Patrick Widdess profile image88
    Patrick Widdessposted 4 years ago

I'm pleased with my piece on poet, musician, artist, humourist and all round eccentic Ivor Cutler. I hope more people come to know of and appreciate his work.

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
      Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The late John Peel used to broadcast pieces by him on his show.

7. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

I thought posting links promoting hubs wasn't allowed in forums but maybe that has changed. I am not going to risk it but will just say that I am currently very proud of my hub about what not to write about on HubPages.

working