jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

1. kenneth avery profile image82
    kenneth averyposted 3 years ago

November 1, 2012
    To ALL of My Wonderful Followers, including New Followers of Late:
    "I just felt compelled to say, "Happy Thanksgiving," to all of you and your families as this warm holiday approaches that makes me stop and at least try to count my blessings."
    "I am thankful to just be a part of HubPages and all that it entails. But I am most thankful to HAVE THE BEST FOLLOWERS anywhere on HubPages."
    "This, my friends, isn't a disrespectful charge, just an honest confession."
    Happy Holidays to All.
    Kenneth Avery
    No relation to Santa, Scrooge or any Turkey living or dead.

1. That Grrl profile image79
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Happy Thanksgiving to the US.

I've still got turkey leftovers (frozen) from Thanksgiving which was last month here.

2. Efficient Admin profile image93
      Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello Kenneth!
      I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving as well, and I think it's an honor to follow you.  I enjoy your hubs and look forward to many many more!

3. Mary Merriment profile image91
      Mary Merrimentposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What a very kind and thoughtful message Kenneth. Best wishes for you and your family through out the holiday season as well. May all your days be filled with much warmth and joy.

1. Jean Bakula profile image95
        Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kenneth,
        Long time no see. I hope you and your family are well. Take care!

2. Minnetonka Twin profile image80
    Minnetonka Twinposted 3 years ago

Hi Kenneth and thanks so much for the Thanksgiving Blessing. I too count you and my hubber friends as one huge blessing this thanksgiving. Hope you have a great thanksgiving with your family. We go to family friends nearby with the family and all the siblings. Life is such a wonderful blessing.

3. tillsontitan profile image90
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

What a lovely way to say thank you to hubville!  I appreciate being one of your followers and hope that all of your holidays are happy and healthy and we both have many more years here on HubPages!

1. 0
      Sueswanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kenneth,

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend.

God Bless

4. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image59
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 3 years ago

Happy thanksgiving to all! I hope we can all meet up at Emerald Wells Cafe. They sure know how to cook up some fine food, a relaxing and
    loving atmosphere.
    I hope to see all of you over there. I have volunteered to bring the ice cream and made up some macaroni salad. I can’t believe this is my second thanksgiving with all of you great folks!
    I have learned much, enjoyed many, felt humbled by a few.
    Wishing a happy and blessed day for each of you!

Hugs, Love & Peace

5. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 3 years ago

Thank you Kenneth,

And Peace To All