jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

My Wife is Gonna Kill Me!!!

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

I was just about to Shut Down my PC for the night and go to bed when I noticed that I had recieved an email from a hubpages user, please dont tell my wife she will kill me lol.
    I thought I would share it with you guys and give you a good laugh.

Hello Jimmy,
    My name is Loveth Udeh,I saw your email address today in www.hubpages.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the
    more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
    am.Here is my email address(lovethudeh@an email address) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    Remeber good relationship goes beyond distance and colour,honest,emotions,carer and kind that lead both ,lovers to
    fly highly on
    the wings of happines, and in all true love is all we need in life to
    be happy Thanks a lot for your kind attention

good night all see you tomorrow.....jimmy

1. rockinjoe profile image86
      rockinjoeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm warning you, Jimmy, Stay away from my woman!

2. rmr profile image88
    rmrposted 7 years ago

That's funny, Jimmy. I got one of those today, too. She said she saw my profile, and liked my picture. She would like very much to meet me, for a "lovely chat". Her name was Joyces. My wife just laughed.

3. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Ha ha these are hilarious, I got one the other day asking me if I would to meet her and check her bedroom out in south africa and she was called mildred....ha ha no thanks mildred!!

4. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 7 years ago

I didn't get one.  I actually feel unloved.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I think your wife knows where your affections lie, Jimmy.  She won't be surprised that other women might find you attractive.

6. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Wow!! At least the ladies have good taste when picking, my husband recieved one and we just laughed as I told him maybe it was a new way to meet men as apparently the dating service was not working so they joined Sgt Pepper;s Lonely Hearts Club big_smile

7. gwendymom profile image70
    gwendymomposted 7 years ago

I'm with Stacy, I feel unloved.sad nobody has written me a letter like that.

1. Lifebydesign profile image79
      Lifebydesignposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same. I mean who doesn't want to fly highly on wings of happiness- hey, that's actually not such a bad letter. lol!

2. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are lucky... I can pass on a few if you want.  I seem to get at least one of those every week.
      roll and that is without counting all the weirdos that send me a friendship request on facebook... not funny at all sad

8. Nicole Winter profile image62
    Nicole Winterposted 7 years ago

See my post for creepy fan mail, I wish I'd seen this first.  sad sad sad I feel so used now.

--- Nicole A. Winter

(Yes, I got the same letter.)

9. sassychic profile image61
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

Hey That is a pretty funny message. Anyway destroy the message and dont take it serious to the point that you're interested. ha ha ha! Anyway she's probably a bit of a psycho. Just saying. I personally think she's rather weird.