jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can we use traffic exchange programs for getting visitors?

1. sonykuddi profile image60
    sonykuddiposted 3 years ago

Is it allowed to do traffic exchange? In my opinion there is no violation because it will be exchanged with human not the robot and we are also watching their articles in return.

But will hubpages allowed that or not?

1. quicksand profile image84
      quicksandposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Don't ever forward a site with AdSense ads to any traffic exchange program.

Most traffic exchange programs clearly indicate that in their TOS along with an explanation as to why you should not do so.

I remember that HupPages too have stated somewhere that they do not support this kind of promoting.

As far as I know Google also frowns upon pinging, as this according to them is the use of software to enhance the potential of a site's visibility.

I am glad you decided to ask first. Hope this answers your question. Cheers and good luck!   smile

1. sonykuddi profile image60
        sonykuddiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you quicksand fdor your explanation and kind response.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your hub will be unpublished if traffic comes from a traffic exchange program. It is also against adsence TOS, which means you'd be putting your adsence account in jeopardy.

2. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

You also run the risk of having your Adsense account banned as well. The Adsense TOS clearly states that you should not do traffic exchange or pay for traffic.

3. tommen profile image81
    tommenposted 3 years ago

Good answers! According to Google Adsense TOS, your account will be banned if you send traffic from traffic exchanges to websites that has Adsense ads on them.Check out the official Adsense blog for more information.

Traffic exchanges are places where there are only sellers, everyone is there to promote their offers, no one is coming there to buy anything.

Traffic exchanges can still be useful.I personally use them to build my email list and it seems to work quite well.The only problem is that it takes A LOT of time to get credits.

How do you use traffic exchanges and which ones are the best?