jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

HP should make the Facebook and twitter widgets a bit more prominent!

1. Matthew Kirk profile image87
    Matthew Kirkposted 4 years ago

They don't even always come up on hubs. They are a bit lonely at the top of the comments and I don't think it gives people enough opportunity to share, I doubt most visitors even notice the Icons. Wouldn't it be beneficial to all to make them much much more prominent at the top of the hub in a central location?

1. profile image0
      Janhornerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a good idea Matthew.

Jan

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

With the last major site redesign, admin said they made them less prominent along with all other social networking tools on this site due to people massively spamming all social sites with their own work.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is so good that HP makes all the decisions for all of that simply could not make it through life without them making such decisions.  Sort of reminds me of World War 2 history, lol.  The ability to think and make your own decisions taken away by a "higher" power.''

Those that choose to do the spamming as you mention will always "find" the means to continue to do so without the intervention of HP.

1. Matthew Kirk profile image87
        Matthew Kirkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're right

2. teaches12345 profile image93
      teaches12345posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can understand the minimal views, it helps to control the posting of media.  Hopefully, we will see some balance between sights and hubbers.

working