jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (29 posts)

My first week.

1. Learning in Life profile image93
    Learning in Lifeposted 4 years ago

I have made around 50 cent after my first week and have published 11 hubs. How would you say I am doing?

1. Junaid Ghani profile image77
      Junaid Ghaniposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I joined about 3 weeks and published 3 Hubs with good scores, but till now, I haven't activate my adsense or any other due to my own laziness. Congrats buddy. keep it up! smile

2. Robie Benve profile image93
      Robie Benveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That is a wonderful amount, 50 cents don't come easy around here!  It took me months to see them. : )
      Keep up with the good work and you'll be rewarded even more.
      Welcome to HubPages!

3. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! The first money earned is the most exciting. Welcome to Hubpages!

2. Abbyfitz profile image83
    Abbyfitzposted 4 years ago via iphone

I'd say pretty good. Wish Adsense would approve me. I'd be tickled with 50 cents lol

Learning in Lifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I only earn like a penny a day from Adsense. The rest is from the Hubpages Ad Program. I actually didn't get approved for adsense through hubpages. I created a blog on blogspot and posted maybe 3 blog posts, applied and was using it a week later max.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

50 cents is awesome!  I'm not sure I even had four cents by the end of one week.

4. 60
    mcxniftycallsposted 4 years ago

going really great. I have made $0.9 in first weak with 02 hubs.. after that this month I have total 16 hubs till now and made $2.35..

5. Crystalyoshi profile image59
    Crystalyoshiposted 4 years ago

You are doing alright. Do you have an external source of traffic or is it all organic?
    If it is all external, I feel that the amount you recive will drop unless you produce new material all the time. My advice to you is to find something that you can get a lot of organic traffic from so you dont have to be constantly making new material unless that is what you want to do.

6. Mr Coleman profile image60
    Mr Colemanposted 4 years ago

I think it is a great result! Where do your traffic come from? Where do you promote your hubs? Please share your secret:)

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

That's doing great smile Welcome to Hubpages! can you imagine if 1000 clicked on that same ad wink I am not earning at all, hubs are idled and no ads hmm I'm moving them out.

8. Mr Coleman profile image60
    Mr Colemanposted 4 years ago

Dame Scribe you have so many hubs and followers and.. no earnings? thats dissapointing:(

9. Learning in Life profile image93

I only promote my hubs on Facebook. But other than that traffic comes from HP and some weird search engine from Russia

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I remember reading somewhere that that Russian search engine is their equivalent of our Google. That search engine and Russian traffic could be the next big thing around here.

2. tandaa profile image78
      tandaaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm curious to know which Russian search engine that is

Yandex is the one I have been getting traffic from.

1. tandaa profile image78
          tandaaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not heard of it, let me Google it smile

10. CrisSp profile image84
    CrisSpposted 4 years ago

That's great! Keep up the good work and welcome to HP! Soon, your 50 cents will grow while doing something you enjoy doing...it doesn't feel like working and you'll surely love it.

11. thumbi7 profile image81
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

Cogratulations....Keep writing

12. LaThing profile image80
    LaThingposted 4 years ago

You are doing great! Just keep writing..... The more hubs you have the more you will make. Keep it up, buddy! smile
    And welcome to Hubpages.....

13. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

That is excellent. Keep that pace up and we might see an hp record. Welcome to hubpages.

14. dwachira profile image83
    dwachiraposted 4 years ago

I earned $0.43 in my first month here so you are right on promising start. Congrats!

15. Learning in Life profile image93

Thanks for all the input. I feel even more hopeful than I did before.

16. MomsTreasureChest profile image74
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, it sounds like you're off to a great start!  You're continually publishing hubs and participating in forums so you are on the right track.  Good luck with your writing!

17. daisydayz profile image87
    daisydayzposted 4 years ago

50 cent in a week is a really great start, it can only grow from there. Dont think I made 50 cent in my first month, but 6 months on its around $10 a month and always growing, which is very nice indeed!

That is so great to hear!

18. tandaa profile image78
    tandaaposted 4 years ago

Congrats! i joined a couple of weeks ago then got busy at work and only last week i wrote my first hub and within 3 days i had .01.

19. LucidDreams profile image83
    LucidDreamsposted 4 years ago

Good but it takes a little time for hubs to mature and grow additional links which helps them rank higher. Higher rankings for keywords generally mean more traffic and traffic is money. Good job and keep it up.

20. Learning in Life profile image93

I actually started a hub so that new people can see what is possible for an average new writer. http://learninginlife.hubpages.com/hub/ … om-Day-One

working