jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Does anyone write or use Triond for back linking?

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I joined 3 or 4 years ago but never submitted any articles because people on the forum was nasty and disrespectful and when I visited articles it took forever for the page to load and so many intrusive ads.

I would like your honest opinion based on your experience and if your experience is recent.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They took the forum away due to the behavior

I have a couple of backlinks on there, haven't really gotten much traffic from them.

2. galleryofgrace profile image84
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Triond pay is really poor but they always pay on time.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've heard they don't pay well.   Why not try Zujava, Xobba, ThisisFreelance or PubWages - all run by former Hubbers.  Then there's Seekyt, Infobarrel and Wizzley.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, for the first time in 2 years I didn't make the 50 cent payout last month...

4. RichieMogwai profile image82
      RichieMogwaiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I left Triond at 9 cents and never looked back. I still get regular email though that I still have my nine cents, but I figured it was useless to even try to log in to my account.

2. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

I've been an inactive member for 2 yrs.  I joined up to create back links and make some money (like most of us). But I became so involved with hub pages I let Triond go.

I may start writing for them again, but my purpose would only be to promote my articles on hub pages. I also wanted more support and activity from other members of Triond, but that never happened.

That has been my experience. I Prefer to put my time into writing for HP and commenting and supporting my HP friends smile

1. tamron profile image60
      tamronposted 4 years ago

I was just wondering because I almost have a 100 hubs and I really don't want to write more then that because its to much to keep up with.  My plan is to keep a 100 hubs.  Out of that 100 I plan on updating them until they cannot be updated anymore.  If they never preformed they more then likely never will when they get the zzz I will move them where you don't have to have an adsense account and payout is $50 or less or sell them.

I have about 8 to 10 that earn regularly otherwise I wouldn't earn nothing thats with adsense.

2. Anil and Honey profile image33
      Anil and Honeyposted 4 years ago

I created an account 2 months ago but even now I can't published any thing here.I think that is more hard  than hubpage.

working