jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My first hub

1. 0
    tmouse1posted 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

My first hub has been published, and I am awaiting approval on 2 more.  I would appreciate any/all feedback.

For now, I'm going to stick to fitness as my main topic, but I plan on branching out as I get the hang of it.  I'm a newbie, but I find it very enjoyable.

Thank you for your comments!

PS:  I tried posting a direct link to my hub but I kept getting a message that posting links is not allowed.  I don't have adsense and I'm not promoting anything.  I don't know why it is not allowing me to post the link, so could you please click on my profile to get to the hub?  It's called "4 minute workout."

1. CrisSp profile image84
      CrisSpposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations and welcome to HP! I just read your 4 minutes work out and it sound very interesting. Good job!

1. 0
        tmouse1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks CrisSp,  I really encourage anyone to give it a try.  You will be amazed at how hard those 4 minutes are.  The trick is to increase the resistance and pedal like a maniac during the 20 seconds.  But please heed the warnings and don't try this, or any other HIIT workouts if you even suspect that you have heart issues. 

Thanks for the feedback!

2. Jmillis2006 profile image60
    Jmillis2006posted 3 years ago

I also just posted my first hub, I am very excited to be able to most more soon.

1. ARUN KANTI profile image59
      ARUN KANTIposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am interested in healthy life style and exercise. I find your first hub very interesting.I am also new as a hubber dabbling in creative writing.Keep it up and I shall look forward to reading your hubs.Thanks and wish you all the best..