jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Getting more traffic

1. lemonkerdz profile image87
    lemonkerdzposted 4 years ago

I have recently started on Hub Pages and i have a few hubs on the go. Although i have been put up for Rising star this week for the granola recipe, does anyone have tips for how to get more traffic to my hubs. i see many experienced hubbers and they do get regular visitors.....so how do you do it?

1. midzway profile image60
      midzwayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

it simply easy, just keep write good contents to your hub....
      campusdelight.org

2. fresh2def05 profile image70
    fresh2def05posted 4 years ago

Whenever you're finished writing a hub, Like it on Facebook and Tweet it. Also, you'll want to look more into social bookmarking and finding the right keywords to use. Keyword are everything. Find the right ones and the money will come.

lemonkerdzposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes these deffinatley get you seen, money? not the big thing for me at the moment, it would be good just to get more viewings for the hubs, makes it feel more worth while.

3. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 4 years ago

simply good content in targeted areas

how have you done that? pardon the question.

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I highly recommend you use the search bar at the top to do a search, how to get traffic smile there are lots of Hubs on this topic and tonnes of information wink

thanks for the sugestion. everyone wants their hubs to be seen and feel its been worth while the effort in writing. but looking at some hubbers they get a lot lot more traffic than others, so whats the key? will put the search out though.

working