jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

We now have 24/7 in-home nurse care.

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

When one of the grandkids is sick, he or she usually spends the day with me. Luckily, our pound puppy takes good care of the kids. Sparky lies on the sofa with the child all day and doesn't even get up to play. He barely gets up to eat, drink, or potty. Best of all, he works for kibble and treats!

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I can't say how awesome I think dogs are.  And the rescued ones seem to recognize the true needs of those who don't feel well - contact comfort from someone who loves them.

2. wetnosedogs profile image60
      wetnosedogsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

best kind of doctoring there is!

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 3 years ago

I bet everyone gets better quick- though I guess the kids would like to be ill more often
    great photos

3. carter06 profile image88
    carter06posted 3 years ago

Had to comment habee this is just too cute!...love the relationships between kids & dogs smile

4. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

I saw the email about this thread this morning and made a mental note to check it out. Assumed it was going to be very sensitive subject that you had brought a parent home to live with you who needed round the clock nursing. Or, God forbid, something had happened to your hubby!

Must say, this is a delightful and positive surprise!
    Sending me of to bed with a smile. No nurse dogs. But a smile.

5. fpherj48 profile image80
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

This is too sweet and precious for words!   I am smiling from ear to ear, looking at the cute pictures.  What a loyal, loving Doggy-Nurse.  WHO in the world can actually not LOVE dogs?  Can there be a better friend?   They have such powerful instinct!