jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

So zombie apocalypse possible?

1. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 3 years ago
  2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Given that there is not evidence at all the zombies are possible, I would say it is so improbable that you may as well call it impossible.  It's up there with a unicorn becoming president or Glen Beck joining the Moonies.

3. cryptid profile image93
    cryptidposted 3 years ago

I think it depends on how you define "zombie". 

The dead coming back to life and feeding on people's brains = prolly not. 

But certainly it's plausible that there could be some kind of pandemic outbreak where people's brains deteriorate and large portions of the public become homicidal maniacs due to severe dementia.  They could exhibit almost super-human abilities with above-average strength and the absence of pain.  Like a jacked-up addict or seriously impaired psyche patient, they may be almost unstoppable unless you separate head from body.  They may even be so demented that they try to feed on other humans.

This scenario is extremely unlikely.  No need to stock up on Zombie Apocalypse supplies.  And try to look on the bright side: Instead of having to fight the unstoppable zombie horde, maybe you'll be part of it!

4. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 3 years ago

Wow, somebody actually asked this question!!  Must be a 'Walking Dead' fan. 

In reality, no way possible.  But it makes you wonder how we'd survive it something like that happened.  Just call Rick Grimes to help you.

5. DrMark1961 profile image94
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

Im really worried. My dog has all the signs of a zombie and I fear the apocalypse is now upon us. She smells bad, drools constantly, walks into walls, and only wants to eat raw meat and fresh cats. I dont want to kill her but do not know what I should do!

6. dailytop10 profile image88
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

We can't really say it's impossible. The future is always vague. Who knows a virus with such kind of effect would come out years or decades from now. Well, let's just pray and be hopeful that such a horrifying incident won't happen.

7. DrMark1961 profile image94
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

8. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I don't understand how so many people can be in such a state of denial.
    There are thousands of them...

9. justateacher profile image83
    justateacherposted 3 years ago

I agree with cryptid - "zombies" as a pandemic medical issue might be possible, but I'm not getting all of my zombie weapons ready - besides we don't really need to worry about it since the world is ending on the 21st of December...there's not enough time for zombies! smile

10. Rain Defence profile image96
    Rain Defenceposted 3 years ago
    1. donotfear profile image90
      donotfearposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Now that made sense!  Rotting flesh can only survive so long.....so the brain and stem would rot too.  Easy to figure out.