jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Google Adsense

1. 0
    Bipasa Talukderposted 3 years ago

After being disapproved I reapply for an adsense account and they r taking time for reviewing and adsense team asked me to do some steps through your help. I'm copying two paragraphs from the mail they sent.
    "We've completed a partial review of your application. However, you'll not begin to see live ads on bipasatalukder.hubpages.com/ until we've fully completed our review of your site. Instead, you’ll only see blank ads, which blend in with the background of your site. Once we've completed our review, your application will be fully approved or disapproved. If approved, you’ll begin to see live ads."

"* The ad code needs to be implemented on your pages for the review to be completed. Please refer to the host partner you signed up through to see if you need to implement the code - some implement it for you, with others, you may have to enable this option.

* The time that the review takes depends on how much traffic your content receives. The review will only continue if your pages receive impressions."

Hope you understood what to do now, please access my account and fit ads on my pages. I will try to increase the traffic.

Best regards
    Bipasa Talukder

N:B: Here is a print shot of my Adsense account for your better understanding.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Only thing I can think to mention is that if you haven't done so already, proceed to https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ and try to enter your adsense account number. Good luck! smile

3. 0
    Bipasa Talukderposted 3 years ago

Thnx paradigmsearch

I set my adsense code and start earning through adsense but its too little according to my expectation. I just noticed HubPages is not setting my ad code in every Hub I posted. It's very easy to find out whether the ads are mine or somebody's. Just put the mouse pointer on the ad URL, you will see the Pub ID bottom left of the page if you use Mozilla firefox. I just wonder why my ads are not showing on my own pages. I also found many writers have claimed in forum that their earnings have decreased although their page impressions r higher than before. Hope I will get my answer with a solution.

Thank you for your early reply.

Best regards

Bipasa Talukder

1. sujithbeta profile image55
      sujithbetaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

hello. In hubpages you don't have to put any adcodes. They will automatically put the adcodes there. If we put adcodes we will not be able to see them in our hubs.

1. 0
        Bipasa Talukderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Not adcode but publisher ID
        Mistakenly I typed adcode.
        If you keep your mouse pointer on the ad you will see somebody's Publisher ID shown with the relevant URL..... Hubpages is going to be useless. Writers r being cheated. I'm confused.

1. 2uesday profile image90
          2uesdayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you are confused then the Learning Center is a good place to look for answers as well as the forums.

Even when it is set up with your adsense, your code will not show all the time, a percentage of the time Hubpages own code will show.  If you feel cheated here by that, then you need to consider writing for a site that does not split the revenue in that way.

Once you have set up the Adsense, Hub ads, and Amazon correctly your codes will not need to added to each Hub you write.

You have no hubs showing on your profile and even when you have,  very few people make money instantly writing online.

Anyone reading this who got rich quickly in the first few weeks, maybe you can pass on a few tips for the new Hubbers here, I will be interested to read it too.

BTW If you have never used back-links, read up on them before you go on a back-linking spree.

4. hermanantonov profile image60
    hermanantonovposted 3 years ago

This makes me reconsider my hub pages subscription and whether I should spend time on it or not. Why not start your own blog? What's the benefit of using hub pages to you?

1. Sapper profile image73
      Sapperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Back-links. Although people do try to earn money from them, where article directory's really shine is by giving you higher PR back-links. There is the added bonus of interacting with the community and getting paid.

1. 0
        Bipasa Talukderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

will u plz explain briefly wht u really want 2 say?

5. hermanantonov profile image60
    hermanantonovposted 3 years ago

Thanks! I haven't thought of back links!