jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Inserting Photos in Text Capsules

1. richsim profile image60
    richsimposted 7 years ago

In edit mode, I have my Photo capsule all completed including the name of the text capsulel where I want to place the photo. When I use the up arrrow, the photo goes right to the top and not in the text capsule I indicated. This is terriblyj frustrating.
    Please, please, with Splenda on it, can anyone give me a hand?  Thanks in advance

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You will see a sideways arrow on the photo capsule, press that and it'll shrink down, then when you move it level with you text it will show beside it.

2. richsim profile image60
    richsimposted 7 years ago

Uninvited writer....when I use the up arrow, the photo jumps right to the very top, even thougjh I have typed in the capsult heading where I want it to go. When I press the down arrow it goes to the bottom of the Hub. The right arrow just positions it on the right side of text capsule.  How can I get the photo not in the top not in the bottom but within a text capsule. 
    Any ideas and thanks for your last post, I really appreciate your kindness, but still need help.  richsim.

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

When clicking on the right arrow (toggle width) it should position the Photo Capsule within the Text Capsule if it is already positioned above that Text Capsule.

If you have an image already in the Photo Capsule and plenty of writing already in the Text Capsule it may appear to work better for you than if they were empty.