jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense denials

1. Abbyfitz profile image84
    Abbyfitzposted 3 years ago via iphone

If you've been noticing me complain on here, you'll know that I have been denied several times. After seeing people post about getting a blogger blog I decided to try it. I posted a few times and tried to apply. It said that I had lost my account because of a terms of service violation. What do I do? I don't even know how that happened. I think I am never going to be approved because of this. There is no one to contact to find out what happened. I think I'm doomed lol any ideas anyone?

1. galleryofgrace profile image80
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Only Google  can tell you what rule you broke. Did you click on your own ads or have someone click on them. Sometimes friends and family members think they're doing something good for you when all ithat happens is you get banned. If clicks come from your computer they will not be accepted and TOS is broken.

Abbyfitzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I haven't even made it past the approval process. I don't even have an Adsense account, so I don't think that would be it.

2. freerun profile image59
    freerunposted 3 years ago

I've always had that problem with adsense. Be sure to have lots of content before applying.

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

You might get a better idea of what is going on if you ask at the Adsense user forum:
    There is a whole section on problems with getting approved.

Thanks. I've already been there. I got a couple of replies but neither one was too helpful

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Contact google adsense and see if they respond. The clicks excuse is ridiculous. I had that one used against me. I do not click on ads for one. For 2 I have one computer and I am not only the only one who uses it, but the only one who lives in my house. Anyway, what I ended up having to do, was to open a new gmail account. I got rid of Adsense on all of my blogs, and a year later, it is still that way. Then I applied for a new adsense account for Hub Pages only under the new gmail account.

Thanks I'm hoping something will work