jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Remove rejected Adsense account from Hubpages

1. 95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Hi,
       I started writing hubs while living in Hong Kong China. I have written 39 hubs, but I keep getting rejected. I have now moved back to the UK permanently. I want to start again with a new Adsense account with a British address, but Adsense tell me that I have to apply via Hub pages and Hub pages is still associated with my Hong Kong based application. I am also unable to change the address or country in my current Adsense account. Can the rejected account be removed so I am free to try again with a British address, or does someone have some advice on how to get on Adsense with a Chinese address? Many thanks,

Rob Wilson

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

This is an Adsense glitch that has occurred for all accounts since they started requiring each url to have a separate authorization.  Only Adsense can delete the old application.

1. 95
      Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, do you know an email address that Google Adsense will respond to?

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To cancel an account I would suggest
        https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ … page=ts.cs

1. 95
          Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your suggestion. Link takes me to a page where I can cancel an  approved account which is good, sadly I can't get to the Home page of my Adsense account as it has to be approved for me to get there and to cancel. I feel like I am on a merry-go-round on this one sad

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

I suppose you could try setting up a new Hubpages profile, unpublish and de-index your old hubs, then copy and paste them into your new account and use that account to apply for an Adsense ID (that is what I would do), just make sure you use the Google url removal tool to deindex the original hubs before hitting 'publish' on your new profile.

working