jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

adsense withdraw

1. sujithbeta profile image53
    sujithbetaposted 3 years ago

I got a hosted account approval from Google for hubpages.  My question is that how am i going to get paid. Do i need to go into my adsense account and do something there to withdraw or hubpages directly transfer to my paypal account?

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Assuming you have signed up for HubAds, you will get paid directly into your Paypal account once your earnings have reached $50. You get paid towards the end of the month following the month you reached $50, which is the minimum payout level.

You will also be earning money from Google Adsense, and yes sign into your account to see how much it is.

The minimum payout level for Adsense is $100 (or the equivalent in your currency). They will either pay you directly into your bank account or send you a cheque. With HubAds running, your Adsense earnings will be negligible.

At least, that is the experience of most people.

1. safiq ali patel profile image70
        safiq ali patelposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello. To start earning from hub pages you should configure your account so that Google ad-sense, amazon, ebay and the hub pages advertising program are all switched on. You need to go to my account and follow the instructions from there. You will need to add amazon and ebay capsules to your hubs and link your hubs to Amazon and Ebay. You'll also need to link your hubpages account to google adsense and configure you hubpages advertising program to on.
        If you get stuck with any of these use the search button to search for hubs that offer help with setting up Amazon, Ebay, Google Adsense and Hubpages advertising program. You will also find the learning center to be full of useful tips on how to start earning. I hope this helps.

1. sujithbeta profile image53
          sujithbetaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes i have linked all. my question is will i able to earn both from hubpages and adsense separately

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
            SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you will earn from both separately. Like Izzy said, most who have HubAds turned on will receive the bulk of their earnings from it, as HubAds displace most of the Adsense ads. HubAds leave room for one (I believe) Adsense ad on each hub, so Adsense earnings will be smaller because you are earning off of only one ad per hub.

Many hubbers seem to prefer this arrangement, as I do. However, if you would like more Adsense ads on your hubs to help you get higher Adsense earnings, you can turn HubAds off.

2. sujithbeta profile image53
        sujithbetaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Izzm for your kind reply.