Would like to compare my stats with others, are they posted anywhere?

1. ologsinquito profile image94
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

Hi Len,

Very interesting hub on Costco. I can't comment on hub traffic because I just joined HP and have very little traffic, and little time to promote my hubs.

You seem to have generated an amazing amount of traffic. Thank you for sharing the Costco tips. Even though I don't shop there, since there are no clubs in my immediate area, my Mom and Dad love Costco.

Best wishes to you.

2. Len Rapoport profile image93
    Len Rapoportposted 3 years ago

Thanks for your nice words, appreciate it.  As you can see some of my other articles are starting to generate some reads, but nothing close to the Costco original article.

I found out I had forgotten to put the summaries on these others, that is what the search engines show when a search comes up.  I added those the other day and traffic started on the others as well.

An important thing to remember. Complete the summary and tags boxes, without then you won't see the traffic to the article.

3. ologsinquito profile image94
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

Hi Len,

Thank you for the advice. I haven't done summaries on some of my hubs. Right now I can only devote a little time to HP because I have to do paid work, as I'm not getting paid on HP.

I can see why your Costco hub is generating traffic, since it's informative and a very original topic. It teaches all of us what type of hub draws visitors.