jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Interesting Insight Into Page Views

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

I just spent some time going through and doing a monthly update/change/delete of my hubs on one account and came to the fact that I receive less traffic than 100 views a month per hub on 85 % of the hubs on that account - ouch!

1. Tealparadise profile image89
      Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ack!  But what's the revenue like on that account?  Do the remaining hubs pull it up?

Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Revenue is decent on that account and the remaining hubs do great in terms of rev and traffic.

2. executivecatering profile image84
    executivecateringposted 4 years ago

Probably need to do more keyword research before starting the hub

Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

These are old hubs (over 12 months old) that always seem to need (due to poor traffic and performance);

A: A rewrite
      B: Removal for publishing elsewhere
      C: Permanent removal due to age, topic, niche, keywords used, other factors.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you take a look at some of the articles written by Thephoenixlives.  He really knows his stuff and the info he shares with you will be a real eye opener.  I am currently revamping my entire HP account and am already having success with his help.  I have never had many hubs that get more than 100 views per month, and now I know why!  You will too...take a look and good luck.

working