Apprentice program and more income?

1. tandaa profile image79
    tandaaposted 3 years ago

I have read much about the apprentice program and it seems an interesting program which I'm eager to join. What I'm curious to find out is, has people who participated in the program increased revenue out of the hubs they wrote???
    If you have participated in the program, please share your most valued benefits of participating in it...

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't think there is a tangible answer. What it taught me was to write 'good' articles, format them well and apply some basic principle of SEO. I feel my recent articles are far better than my older ones.

It has made me take a look at a lot of old hubs, rewrite and delete where appropriate - so in the long run I think my quality will increase overall and my SEPRs will hopefully increase too.

The hubs I have written over the last six months have received decent traffic, but I don't expect them to do well for quite a while. Some of them are building up well, but others will take time to mature.

Ask me the question in a year's time and I'll have some data to compare!!!

2. tandaa profile image79
    tandaaposted 3 years ago

Quality i think is good benefit. I believe good quality articles will always get readers and like you mentioned some take a while to mature while others receive decent traffic within a short period of time.

I will be on the look out for your compared data. Hope by then I'll also have been accepted in the program and will be in a position to share notes with the observations. If you find that your SERP are increasing also share the information, with all the rapid changes in rules and algorithms with the SE's, it's difficult to keep up - by the time I'm understanding one change another comes