jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

Help! How do I get an Adsense account for Hubpages?

1. 0
    terinah14posted 3 years ago

I've been rejected by Google twice and I'm afraid of getting rejected again. Can I use the URL of my Hubpages for an Adsense account?

1. lemonkerdz profile image85
      lemonkerdzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i´ve had the same problem. i posted on the forum something similar. many have said just keep writing and keep aplying.
      it is just an automated reply so don´t worry about how many times you try to apply. i still don´t have an adsense account so i hope we succeed eventually.

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Linda is correct; if you can get into your adsense account, the code that HP needs is at the top of the home page. Looks like, ca-pub- [then a bunch of numbers]. That's the code you put into the earnings page in your HP account.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

There are probably about a million forum threads that you could have read about this subject without posting a new one. BUT; the rumors are that, depending on which country you are from, what color t-shirt is your favorite and other factors, Google could now want  you to write 10+ good information packed pages and maybe have been around for 6 months before they will approve an account..

So just keep trying - open a blogger blog.. post regularly there too.. if HP does not work for your adsense use that.

3. computer-tricks profile image60
    computer-tricksposted 3 years ago

i think reject reasons is copied data paste

4. snlee profile image81
    snleeposted 3 years ago

whatever could be the reason for Google's rejection, submitting quality contents will be the best help solution in any case

5. 61
    ShyShriposted 3 years ago

Yes, it depends on the country that you hail from. For countries like China and India, you need to be allow at least 6 months time to be eligible for adsense. Even after that, there's no guarantee.  sad

6. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I would guess you are from a country that has to have 6month old material before being approved (e.g. India, China).

7. Anonymous00 profile image80
    Anonymous00posted 3 years ago

I think you've certainly written enough articles considering the amount of time you've been active. Allow some time to develop more tenure before reapplying and everything should go well.

8. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago
  9. 0
    terinah14posted 3 years ago

There's this one thing I don't understand. I tried reapplying. Hubpages says that my Adsense ID has not been approved. It means I have the ID. I clicked a link redirecting me to Adsense, I was planning to re-apply but my Blogspot URL in there was fixed. It was supposed to be my Hubpages URL but I can't change it. Adsense says that I don't have to change the URL, just copy paste a code to my Hubpages.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You've only been here a few weeks. Give it more time and write more good hubs.

10. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Go to your adsense account, they want the publisher code which is a mile long. it is something like this ca-pub-39483829238473282

1. vasmenon profile image78
      vasmenonposted 3 years ago

I am from India, and I have been rejected too. The first time I applied, I was not aware of the 6 months cap on accounts from India. Once I realised that I applied again after 6 months, and it got rejected again.

What I understand from the little research I did on hub forums and otherwise is that Google is looking for a minimum traffic to your account, for them to consider you favourably for a adsense account. I still dont have adsense activated, though I have a adsense account, but I am in no hurry.

I have only 3 hubs, with a combined hits of less than 300, waiting to write some more hubs and take my hits to some thing like 750, before applying for adsense again.I guess you can try this too...

1. 61
        bestofshayariposted 3 years ago

If you are from india or china can apply for adsense after 6 month whether you apply from HubPages or other source.During this period you can create some quality hub for HubPages and keep your presence on hubpages. dont think  much about traffic and rejection.good luck