jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

31 Hubs for each day of December

1. Tinsky profile image92
    Tinskyposted 4 years ago

I've decided to commit myself to a Hub Challenge for December.

*My Ultimate Goal*
    To create a new habit by writing quality and interesting hubs that are published daily for the reading pleasure of an active audience.

*Achievements to reach my goal*
    1. To edit unpublished hubs and create new ones on the topics I have chosen for my niche, where possible using exclusive titles.
    2. Become more engaged with my followers and those that I follow by leaving positive and helpful comments and fan mail (at least one per day).
    3. Ask an interesting and original question and Answer questions at least once per day.
    4. Use my social media and blog connections to help promote my hubs and other hubs (not necessarily mine) of interest.
    5. 31 Hubs for each day of December

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're going to write 31 hubs per day in Dec?  961 hubs in one month? 

Would you be interested in buying a new keyboard or two? lol

Tinskyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh my, I AM going to be busy smile   

I meant to write "31 hubs, 1 for each day of December."

My first one is up and waiting approval.

Wilderness, all donations of keyboards are gratefully received.  (I went through 3 in one weekend once, but from coffee spills, not typing.)

big_smile  I actually have four on my desk.  One in a laptop, a wireless one I actually use rather than the laptop one, a small bluetooth one for travel and one that pops up on the tablet screen as needed

And you can't have any of them! lol

Good luck with your challenge - I know that several hubbers have successfully completed the 30 days/30 hubs one, so it [i]can[/] be done!

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

I aspire to one. 4 weeks to think of a topic. 3 days to write it.

Tinskyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I will hold you to that paradigmsearch. smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Uh-oh...

You're in trouble, Paradigm. 
          At least all she wants from me are all my keyboards.  At least I wouldn't have to come up with topics that way, let alone have to write on them though...

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
            paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am doomed... With any luck, maybe that asteroid on the 21st will distract her.

You'll have to check with SimeyC on that one - he wrote all about it and seemed to have some inside knowledge going on.

Still, I would appreciate it if you could put it off until the 26th - I do like Christmas.

3. Tinsky profile image92
    Tinskyposted 4 years ago

I went to the Nasa JPL and we have two Near Earth Objects due on the 20th, one on the 21st and two more on the 22nd.   I only looked up the one for the 21st its rated a 0 - which means its a very low threat.  However, I didn't look at the ratings on either day before smile

I do have a flat rubbery keyboard lurking somewhere.  This one is actually missing the left ctrl key which is a  pain in the ahhhhhhhh BUT, I can always steal the one from hubby's room if this one wears down too much and I think we may have a few in our garage as well... old throw outs.  Tried to replace the ctrl key but they are all a different size.  sad

Starting on my 2nd article now.

Forget it.  You're NOT getting mine!  I love my main keyboard - my son got me a curved logitech wireless keyboard and mouse last Christmas and I dread the day it dies.

working