jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

This month;s payout....am I missing something?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
    Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago

Well, I mean I am missing my payout for the month.  I checked my trusty PayPal account and have noticed in the past the payout has been by mid-afternoon on the 28th of the month.

I have looked around for anyone raising this issue as well as checked my earnings page to see if there was a notation about a delay, but I am not finding anything.

Any ideas?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, if you reached $50 last month I would suggest you contact HubPages and ask them.

Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My last payout was October 28th.... prior to that was September 28th.... so let me think... October would have been for September and September would have been for August.  So what I should get this month would be for October, correct?  You may have a point there.  I know there was one month that HP killed over twenty of my hubs with the no-index and my pay dropped quite a bit.  So that must be it.  I get confused at times, lol, as I show for this month alone over 60.00, well, the last month...but I do believe October was just like 40.00. 

So....next month, I should get a combined payout of the 40.00 plus the 60.00, correct?  Been a hard week and Friday...I think my brain is shot! smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
          wavegirl22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Dale,
          GO to "My Account"
          then click on "Earnings"
          then on the left sidebar click on "Balance"

You can see it all there. .whats been paid, whats owed and what is carrying over.

Been a hard week all around, think it was the full moon wink

Hoping you have a terrific weekend....filled with lots of love and peace

Wow, I have missed that link all these months, lol.  Thanks!  I see the balance as the 40 something with the "also earned" 60 somthing this month.  Appreciate that WaveGirl. smile  Full moon could be responsible for sure...however, I think I have just been working too hard, lol. smile

Hope you have a fantastic and blessed weekend. smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, next month smile

And....to think..(painful at times) I have been "concerned" over not being paid and had no pay coming to begin with! Eureka!  Life has been so hard since I recently turned 39! Haha!  Thanks! smile

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
              SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

smile

smile   Good to have some understanding, lol!

2. dhannyya profile image83
    dhannyyaposted 4 years ago

I also did not receive my payout

As you can see, I discovered the reason I did not get my payout, as explained above.

There is a delay as you can see.  However, if you did reach the threshold of 50.00 for the previous month and did not receive a payout, then it would be in order to contact HP staff.

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

My payout was on-time, sorry about the confusion Dale. At least you'll have surplus for December smile

Yuppers, Cardisa! Instead of just pork and beans, I can get some BBQ pork and beans, lol!

working