jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My HubPage Challenge

1. LagunaAlkaline profile image86
    LagunaAlkalineposted 3 years ago

My ultimate goal is to have all my hubs great quality hubs while writing a new hub a day per year 2013.
    I hope to gain new writing skills and get better at making all my hubs great quality the first time around.

I will use this month to add a few more hubs before I start and to start working on getting my old hubs to quality standard. Then, starting January 1st, will publish one hub a day.

Hopefully I can do it. It seems like a big challenge for me, but I hope by the end of this, my hubs will have a huge makeover.

2. Greekgeek profile image97
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

Wow. That's an ambitious challenge!

I can't imagine writing an article every day of the week for an entire year. Writing, yes, but a good-quality article? I have to take days off to recharge.

Good luck!

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

I have learned that quality hubs may need research and then need a day or two to sit. Then I go back and look at it again for errors and changes  and more editing. Your project sounds overwhelming, but good luck.

4. Faith A Mullen profile image89
    Faith A Mullenposted 3 years ago

Wishing you the best of luck, LagunaAlkaline! I am attempting 7 quality hubs per week until I qualify for AdSense, but am afraid upcoming family vacation time will put me back. Either way, a challenge to create only quality content is awesome!

5. ZRMoore profile image84
    ZRMooreposted 3 years ago

good luck! you can do it.