jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Symbols on Hubs

1. Jean Bakula profile image94
    Jean Bakulaposted 4 years ago

I know the bold, black H means the hub is featured, and the circle of arrows means it's still in a pending phase. What does it mean if there is nothing at all in that spot? I just noticed I have one today, and I never had that issue before. It is a hub that doesn't get much attention though. Thanks.

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image92
      ThePracticalMommyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It means the hub is no longer featured. I noticed the same thing yesterday with one of my hubs. Perhaps a different symbol is needed for hubs that are no longer featured...

Jean Bakulaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Practical Mommy,
        I must have caught it as it was going into Idle mode. I checked about 15 minutes later and see the dreaded circle of gray idleness.

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image92
          ThePracticalMommyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmm. I must have done the same then. To get mine out of the Idle status, I updated it by adding new text and a new capsule or two. Perhaps some updating will help your hub as well. Good luck! smile

2. moonlake profile image86
      moonlakeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I didn't like the zzzs but I don't like the blank spot. It's hard to see for someone with bad eyes.

2. kathleenkat profile image91
    kathleenkatposted 4 years ago

I asked this question a week or so ago, and people told me the lack of symbol was a replacement for the "zZz" they used to have.

Jean Bakulaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kathleenkat,
      I believe you are correct. I must have just seen it right before it turned into the circle of light gray arrows, meaning it's a ZZZZZ. Maybe the spot is left blank for just a little while before the circle comes up. It's snoozing, unfortunately.

working