jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

30 Short Story Hubs in 30 Days

1. wtaylorjr2001 profile image81
    wtaylorjr2001posted 3 years ago

What do you think of the idea of a 30 hubs in 30 days with the topic being a series of short stories. I wrote the first, a prologue to a series of short stories I want to make. I am told that monetizing short story hubs is difficult. Hubpages and Amazon get less traffic on short stories. Please tell me what you think.

2. 0
    go2sadyposted 3 years ago

really this is fantastic

1. wtaylorjr2001 profile image81
      wtaylorjr2001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, and Welcome to Hubpages. If you are starting out, you may want to check out the learning center, and read a hub or two. Read ones with high hub scores so you see what to write. Be sure to check out the learning center. Let me know if I can help with anything.

3. 0
    Homeless Rugposted 3 years ago

Sounds great! You wanna make a deal? I'll read your short stories everyday and provide moral support for you, and you can do the same for me during my 8 day challenge. I know it's nothing compared to yours, but since I have school during the day it will still be demanding and I'll need some support to keep going. You can read my forum post if you want to learn more. Hopefully I'll one day be able to complete a challenge as hard as the one you are planning on undertaking.  I wish you the best of luck in your challenge!