jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone seeing odd Amazon numbers in their reports?

1. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I know this isn't about HubPages particularly, but I see a problem this morning in my Amazon reports.   Yesterday, I had about a dozen shipments for the month, and something like $20 in earnings.

This morning I have zero shipments for the month and zero earnings.  At the same time, the itemized page of shipments shows 15 shipments, each paying at the proper tier for individual commissions.  It does not show any negative shipments, either in quantity or $$.  The total at the bottom of the page, however, shows zero shipments and zero earnings instead of the sum of the columns.

Yesterday we saw a foul up with adsense reporting and there was some speculation that HP was reporting the wrong codes to them, resulting in zero views as far as adsense was concerned - could this be connected somehow?

Anyone else seeing funny (plain wrong) figures for month to date shipments or earnings in Amazon?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope - mine look fine.

wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That doesn't sound good.  Thanks for the reply, Simey - I may need to go to Amazon. 

*PS* at least it doesn't sound good for me. smile

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like the glitch someone else saw last week - Amazon showing zero earnings and sales despite it having been a good month. She phoned Amazon and it was just a glitch that sorted itself out.

Yesterday I had 1 sale, which is pathetic for the day of the week at this time of the month, much lower than I would have expected, so not convinced last night's Adsense/HP glitch was not related.

I'm not convinced either, Izzy, although I don't see how they could be connected.  I had shipments and earnings, now I have none and that should not have any connection to HP especially as the individual shipments are still there showing quantities and earnings. 

I don't really see how they could be connected with the adsense problem yesterday, but it's quite a coincidence.  I'm also showing 7 sales for yesterday, and the total for the month agrees with my recollection of what had already been ordered although that total is extremely high for me.  It's just the shipments and earnings that have disappeared.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

We're they possibly all for the same customer who might have cancelled or returned?

Doubtful.  They were scattered over quite a range of products and over 2 days as well.  Plus there are no negative shipments (I've seen those before and think they were returned) and they still show up in individual product shipments. 

All very strange.

1. IzzyM profile image85
        IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks like you have the same issue as Wordscribe described here - http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/106664

working