Hello, I'm new to Hub and I just published my first article. I was looking for some feedback as to what I can do differently to improve my hub.
You have almost invoked a rabbit frenzy on my part. However, I will desist. I like rabbits.
As to my quick scan of your hub, looks good. But need to stick a "be" in "My rabbit does not like to carried down the steps". All is well.
OK here we go - don't take this negatively:
1) Title - just do a search on Google - there are a lot of sites that will come up before yours - try using Google Adwords to find a title that is unique but searchable. Also - when using Adwords, Handling your rabbit comes up with hardly any 'potential' views - so even if your article is great, you're unlikely to get much traffic. Try something that combines a couple of searchable phrases :
Caring for Rabbits - Holding a Rabbit
This has two key phrases that both get some traffic - you not only are more visible but you've also hit a different search term.
2) Pictures - people love pictures - add a lot of pictures of your rabbit - add suitable descriptions and don't forget to add the source - in this case you...
3) Introduction - you jump straight into the aritcle - why not explain why careful handling is important first.
4) Headings - you have a couple of searchable phrases and this is good - the Handling Safety could be changed to Rabbit Handling Safety.
5) Make your hub more interactive and fun - add some polls; add some facts (Use a text box and right justify it - then color it) - Did you know..... etc..
6) You added a section 'Cutting your rabbits nails' - this isn't relevant to the article as it's about Holding your rabbit. Either remove this and create a hub: How to cut a Rabbits nails safely (or something like that) and then interlink them or create a much larger hub:
"How to take care of a rabbit"
You could then have sections for:
Feeding a rabbit
Cutting a rabbit's tail
Holding a rabbit
What to do when a rabbit gets older
Suitable housing for a rabbit
OK - sorry to be so critical! You have good writing skills and great potential to produce great hubs. Take a look at some of the top writers on here and see how they organize their hubs, how detailed they get and how they link several hubs together.
by Moushami8 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Water drinking habit (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Rodric Johnson7 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub I, Refugee: Crestfallen. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Michael Becker17 hours ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Best Toys for Girls and Boys with Disabilities (must be signed in to view). What can I do to...
by Bill Tollefson20 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I have done everything that I changed before. I took off all my web address on my pictures. Other than change of title and pictures nothing was added or change.SOI'd like some help with passing the Quality...
by jellydonut256 years ago
Hey all, just published my first hub and looking for some feedback.Pretty much anything that will help me out here, perhaps not so much on whether or not I should have written the topic I covered, but moreso on the...
by FitnezzJim2 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I got a note from the Quality Assessment Process that went as follows:"We wanted to let you know that Why We Say: Don’t Drink The Cool-Aid has the opportunity to become Featured! Featured Hubs are...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.