Can not edit text in one of my hubs.

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

I am trying to edit a hub, and one of the things I would like to do is add new information to a text box. But, when the edit box appears, the text does not appear in the box, it just seems to be sitting on top of it, and I can not edit the text in the box at all. I tried doing an edit multiple times, and the same thing happens. I was able to edit a amazon capsules, but could not do anything with text.

I was also surprised to see that the tags are gone. Yet some of my hubs still have the tags, and some don't. Is there a reason for that? The ones that have tags are really the only ones that are getting views, the others are all views from people on Hubpages. 2 or 3 a month. I read about the new feature of hubpages directing tags. Is there a way for us to find out what those are? And, if they are of any value?

Only one of my hubs gets views every day. And, currently gets over 2,000 views a month, but the others barely break 100, some even less. It seems like my work on hubpages is going to waste.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Tags are off the radar; dead. Reboot and maybe clear cache for other.