Hubs Stats wondering

1. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

Wow, sometimes I am just amazed how the invisible thread of the internet interweaves into such strange patterns.

So I'm looking at the one day stats on my Number 1 hub 'Manipulators, Users' and I got like 13 hits from which is the United Arab Emirates. Wow, must've been some news items in that country which must have made people google something that resulted in my hub coming up on top.

Now if I only new what that keyword or set of keywords was that made that so.

Do you look at your stats and see a jump from a non-english country? I don't know why this is coming from although it's only 3 hits for each - I'm getting on my Quantum Phys google hits  for the past 7 days from:

.sa Saudi Arabia
    .ua Ukraine
    .qa Qatar
    .pl Poland
    .br Brazil
    .fi Finland

I find it amazing that people from all these different countries are reading my little thing I wrote. Wow. Gratified. Okay maybe they didn't read it all the way through but the keywords snagged them. I don't know. But I don't think so - the view duration is 5 stars but maybe they are watching the videos and not reading.

I have a bunch of videos on it.

Is there a way for Hubber to figure out 'what works' so that I can do it again? Or go back over old hubs and fix the keywords, or and the right capsule?

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Google Analytics can keep you busy for hours... smile

1. ptosis profile image80
      ptosisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key.